Monday, April 9, 2012

Intelligence BOW

Everyone has intelligence, it differs from each individual to the next. Everyone wishes to be more intelligent to the other person but sometimes it doesn't work that way. It is an innate quality and we are all intelligent in one field of specialty whereas, the next individual is not. Thus, there are various forms of intelligence. This helps us think and it shapes our life. Some believe it is from culture and some believes that you are naturally intelligent. Or you are just a person who works really hard. I too wish to be as intelligent as my fellow classmates, in sports and in school. But that doesn't work. We don't always get what we wish for. We can do things that can make us a little better at particular section, but we can't be as smart as we would like to. I realized that learning and studying with peers help me. I learn better when a peer explains to me the content rather than learning from lecture or whatin class. Everyone is different and I realized that working in groups help me a lot, though not with projects, just with review and studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment